Creating EZ Melts® is a unique blend of science and art. Our team of scientists brings over 40 years of combined experience to create product formulations in an oral-dissolving form, perfect for those who can’t handle swallowing pills or simply dislike doing so. Putting these beneficial formulas into such a form is one thing – making them taste great is another. Our team brings the following credentials and accomplishments to the development of EZ Melts®:
Dr. Jose Rocca, PhD
- Founder and CEO of the EZ Melts® technology and product line
- PhD in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutics from the University of Texas at Austin
- Author of over eight patents (six issued) for formulation and absorption technologies
- Adjunct Professor at the College of Pharmacy at Nova Southeastern University
- Speaker at scientific and industry conferences worldwide
- Service on scientific advisory boards of several nutraceutical and pharmaceutical companies
- Plant Manager for EZ Melts® production and packaging
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences from Havana University in Havana, Cuba.
- Over 17 years of experience in the Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical industries
- Spearheads the Business Development efforts for EZ Melts®
- Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Former U.S. Navy Submarine Officer and Department of Energy-Certified Nuclear Engineer
- MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Leads the Branding and Product Development efforts for EZ Melts®
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with Specialization in Philosophy from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
- Oversees the Event Promotions and Social Media platforms for EZ Melts®
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from Florida International University in Miami, Florida.
- Creates the Content Creation and Blogging Communications for EZ Melts®
- Master of Arts in New Media Communications from Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida.
- Designs the Graphics & Media and Packaging for EZ Melts®
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design from José Maria Vargas University in Caracas, Venezuela.